You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Refiners Propose to Kick Off More than $3 Billion Worth of Projects by End of Year
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 619 Words
Attachment: US Refining, 2H18
SUGAR LAND--May 23, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--With U.S. crude-oil production expected to hit an annual record this year, more refining capacity will be needed to turn the crude into something Americans can use. Industrial Info is tracking more than $3 billion in active, domestic Petroleum Refining Industry projects that are set to begin construction from now through the end of the year.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued refining projects set to begin construction in the U.S. before the end of the year, including those from major companies such as Marathon Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:MPC), Meridian Energy Group Incorporated, Chevron Corporation (NYSE:CVX) and Andeavor Corporation (NYSE:ANDV).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Fluor's Near-Term North American Projects Cover LNG Canada, Pipeline Comple...
- Kinder Morgan, HollyFrontier, Continental Resources: Your Daily Energy New...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 2.84% in January
- UAE to Increase Refining Capacity More than 60% Over Five Years, an Industr...
- Southeast Asia's Refineries to Kick Off $6 Billion in Unit Additions in 201...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker