You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Refiners Propose to Kick Off More than $3 Billion Worth of Projects by End of Year
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 619 Words
Attachment: US Refining, 2H18
SUGAR LAND--May 23, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--With U.S. crude-oil production expected to hit an annual record this year, more refining capacity will be needed to turn the crude into something Americans can use. Industrial Info is tracking more than $3 billion in active, domestic Petroleum Refining Industry projects that are set to begin construction from now through the end of the year.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued refining projects set to begin construction in the U.S. before the end of the year, including those from major companies such as Marathon Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:MPC), Meridian Energy Group Incorporated, Chevron Corporation (NYSE:CVX) and Andeavor Corporation (NYSE:ANDV).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Baytown, Texas, Sees $1.7 Billion in Active Industrial Projects
- ExxonMobil, Hess, Trans Mountain Pipeline: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Gulf Coast Braces as Tropical Storm Gordon Approaches
- Tropical Storm Gordon Moves Quickly Across Gulf of Mexico, an Industrial In...
- U.S. Gulf Coast Refineries Brace for Hurricane, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker