You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China Contract Gives Impetus to Cheniere, Other U.S. LNG Producers
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 933 Words
Attachment: U.S. LNG Projects
SUGAR LAND--May 24, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Earlier this week, Cheniere Energy Incorporated (NYSE:LNG) (Houston, Texas) gave the go-ahead for a third production train at its liquefied natural gas (LNG) production and export facility in Corpus Christi, Texas. The final investment decision seems to have been fueled in part by Cheniere's recent long-term sales contracts with China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) (Beijing, China). As the U.S. and China proceed with discussions regarding lowering the U.S. trade deficit with China, LNG could be a key plank in preventing what seemed at one point to be leading to a trade war between the two countries.
Within this article: Details on how contracts with China could provide impetus for U.S. LNG projects
Other companies featured: KBR Incorporated (NSYE:KBR), Total (NYSE:TOT)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info Tracks Bounty of Projects in Booming Permian Region
- Energy Transfer Partners, Enbridge, Spectra Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- Conference: LNG Exports are the Future of U.S. Natural Gas Industry, But Bi...
- Join Nalco Water, BASF for a Webinar on How to Maximize Your Company's Amin...
- Canada at Work on $1.3 Billion in Maintenance-Related Projects through End ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker