You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Vast Array of U.S. Petchem Projects Proposed for Kickoff in Second-Half 2018
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 590 Words
SUGAR LAND--May 29, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--"When one door closes another door opens," is a partial quote attributed to inventor Alexander Graham Bell, and it could well apply these days to the U.S. petrochemicals industry, where a wave of new opportunities abound. Last week, Industrial Info wrote about nearly $11 billion in U.S. petrochemical projects that are expected to see completion in the second half of this year. For more information, see May 24, 2018, article - U.S. Petchem Industry to See $11 Billion in Project Completions in Second-Half 2018. For the same period, proposed construction kickoffs amount to nearly $22 billion in project value. Not all of them, however, will ultimately adhere to this time frame, and Industrial Info assesses the likelihood of each project moving forward as planned.
Within this article: The Gulf Coast petrochemical complex in San Patricio County, Texas. Additional companies: Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM), Royal Dutch Shell plc (NYSE:RDS.A), Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises Incorporated (NYSE:BW)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kiewit Takes Part in $64 Billion in Projects, Led by U.S. Oil Drilling, Nat...
- Market Outlook in Review: More Ethylene Capacity on the Way for U.S.
- Spending Index Shows Impact of Chemical Mega Projects
- Petro Saman Zagros Mulls $2.8 Billion Petrochemical Complex, an Industrial ...
- Notore Chemicals to Begin FEED for Expansion in Fertilizer Complex in Niger...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker