You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
North American Project Fallout Rate Down from Last Year
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 90 Words
SUGAR LAND--May 31, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info Resources tracks the original planned projects in North America and the rate of fallout (on hold, cancelled, delayed, etc.) year over year. We are at the one-third mark of 2018 and are slightly better with 27.94% compared to 2017's 31.44% at the same time last year.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Enbridge, PG&E: Your Daily Energy News
- AEP Seeks to Bolster Transmission, Distribution Across U.S. with $3.6 Billi...
- EIA: Record U.S. Oil & Gas Production to Fuel Net Energy Exports
- More Than $8 billion in T&D Project Investments Planned to Start Constructi...
- Indonesia Aims to Be Leading Geothermal Energy Producer, an Industrial Info...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker