You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
North American Project Fallout Rate Down from Last Year
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 90 Words
SUGAR LAND--May 31, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info Resources tracks the original planned projects in North America and the rate of fallout (on hold, cancelled, delayed, etc.) year over year. We are at the one-third mark of 2018 and are slightly better with 27.94% compared to 2017's 31.44% at the same time last year.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Sempra Awards EPC Contracts on Liquefaction Plant, One of its $7.4 Billion ...
- 'One Step Back': BP Rues Increased Global Coal Use
- Texas Wind Energy Keeps Spinning as Iberdrola Reinvigorates Projects with $...
- Europe Agrees to 32% Renewable Energy Target
- Join Industrial Info at HydroVision 2020
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker