You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
North American Project Fallout Rate Down from Last Year
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 90 Words
SUGAR LAND--May 31, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info Resources tracks the original planned projects in North America and the rate of fallout (on hold, cancelled, delayed, etc.) year over year. We are at the one-third mark of 2018 and are slightly better with 27.94% compared to 2017's 31.44% at the same time last year.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Voith Rides Wave of Growth in Hydropower Market, with Nearly $13 Billion in...
- Unfazed by Hurricanes, Duke Proceeds with Capital Program
- Edison's $5 Billion in Projects Covers Wide-Ranging Upgrades, Replacements ...
- IIR's Global Realization Rate Shows Slight Contraction for 2018, Led by Chi...
- Southeast Asian Oil & Gas Project Outlook Shows Improvement
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker