You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Unipetrol Completes Largest Turnaround at Key Czech Refinery
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 661 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--June 6, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Unipetrol AS (Prague, Czech Republic) has completed the largest turnaround in the history of the Kralupy nad Vltavou refinery in the Czech Republic.
Within this article: Details work carried out, investment value, related Czech refineries and capacity
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Fluor's Near-Term North American Projects Cover LNG Canada, Pipeline Comple...
- Kinder Morgan, HollyFrontier, Continental Resources: Your Daily Energy New...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 2.84% in January
- UAE to Increase Refining Capacity More than 60% Over Five Years, an Industr...
- Southeast Asia's Refineries to Kick Off $6 Billion in Unit Additions in 201...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker