You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Unipetrol Completes Largest Turnaround at Key Czech Refinery
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 661 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--June 6, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Unipetrol AS (Prague, Czech Republic) has completed the largest turnaround in the history of the Kralupy nad Vltavou refinery in the Czech Republic.
Within this article: Details work carried out, investment value, related Czech refineries and capacity
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Market Outlook in Review: Will Oil & Gas Spending Increase in 2019?
- BP Adds to Oil Production, Tweaks Refineries with Nearly $34 Billion in Pro...
- TransCanada, Pemex, U.S. Refining Margins: Your Daily Energy News
- Strikes Shut Most French Refineries
- ExxonMobil's Antwerp Refinery Fires Up New Coker Unit
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker