You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Midwest, Rocky Mountains See $1.14 Billion in Refining Project Kickoffs for Rest of 2018
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 731 Words
Attachment: Midwest, Rocky Mountains Refining, 2H18
SUGAR LAND--June 7, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The U.S. Southwest region, particularly the Gulf Coast, may account for the bulk of Petroleum Refining industry kickoffs for 2018, but the Midwest and Rocky Mountain regions are looking at a fairly strong investment value for their own refining projects. Industrial Info is tracking $1.14 billion in refining-related projects that are set to begin construction in the two regions before the end of the year, almost 75% of which is attributed to projects in North Dakota and Utah.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued refining projects set to begin construction in the Midwest and Rocky Mountain regions before the end of the year, including those from major companies such as Meridian Energy Group Incorporated, Chevron Corporation (NYSE:CVX), Andeavor Corporation (NYSE:ANDV), Sinclair Oil Corporation, Cenex Harvest States Incorporated and HollyFrontier Corporation (NYSE:HFC).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Refinery Turnarounds to Total $552 Million in Value for Third-Quarter ...
- Marathon Petroleum Doubles Q2 Profits, Plans $4 Billion Capex, Investments ...
- Phillips 66 Posts High Quarterly Earnings With Many Projects on the Way
- U.S. South is Home to $1.25 Billion in Refining Project Completions this Ye...
- Valero's Second-Quarter Earnings Up Despite Lower Throughput
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker