You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
EIA: Distillate Fuel Number One U.S. Petroleum Product Export in 2017
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 87 Words
SUGAR LAND--June 8, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Distillate fuel continued to be the most exported U.S. petroleum product in 2017, averaging 1.4 million barrels per day of gross exports, according to the Energy Information Administration. U.S. distillate exports went to 79 different destinations in 2017, particularly to markets in Central America, South America, and Europe. The proximity of U.S. Gulf Coast refineries to Mexico and to Central and South America, combined with high demand in these regions, led to higher U.S. distillate exports to these locations. Industrial Info is tracking $18 billion in refinery project activity in the Gulf Coast states of Texas, Louisiana and Mississippi.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Market Outlook in Review: Will Oil & Gas Spending Increase in 2019?
- BP Adds to Oil Production, Tweaks Refineries with Nearly $34 Billion in Pro...
- TransCanada, Pemex, U.S. Refining Margins: Your Daily Energy News
- Strikes Shut Most French Refineries
- ExxonMobil's Antwerp Refinery Fires Up New Coker Unit
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker