You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Industrial Info to Present Chemical Industry Outlook at Rice Global Engineering & Construction Forum
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 70 Words
SUGAR LAND--June 7, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Trey Hamblet, Industrial Info's Vice President of Research for the Chemical Processing Industry, will present an outlook on the industry's spending trends at the Rice Global E&C Forum on Friday, June 8.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kiewit Takes Part in $64 Billion in Projects, Led by U.S. Oil Drilling, Nat...
- Market Outlook in Review: More Ethylene Capacity on the Way for U.S.
- Spending Index Shows Impact of Chemical Mega Projects
- Petro Saman Zagros Mulls $2.8 Billion Petrochemical Complex, an Industrial ...
- Notore Chemicals to Begin FEED for Expansion in Fertilizer Complex in Niger...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker