You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Industrial Info to Present Chemical Industry Outlook at Rice Global Engineering & Construction Forum
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 70 Words
SUGAR LAND--June 7, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Trey Hamblet, Industrial Info's Vice President of Research for the Chemical Processing Industry, will present an outlook on the industry's spending trends at the Rice Global E&C Forum on Friday, June 8.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Baytown, Texas, Sees $1.7 Billion in Active Industrial Projects
- U.S. Chemical Industry Segues into 2019 with $1.2 Billion in Maintenance Tu...
- U.S. Methanol Market Stays Robust with Nearly $7 Billion in Projects Near o...
- Performance Chemiserve Private Limited Invests in $400 Million Chemical Com...
- Sonatrach Plans to Invest in $1.6 Billion Linear Alkyl Benzene Plant in Alg...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker