You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Edison International Projects $13.7 Billion, Three-Year Capital Spend
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 591 Words
Attachment: SCEfuture, SCEpast
SUGAR LAND, TEXAS--June 11, 2018--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Southern California Edison (SCE) (Rosemead, California), the electric utility unit of Edison International (NYSE:EIX) (Rosemead, California), plans to invest $13.7 billion over the 2018-2020 period in its electricity business, the company told investors last month. Most of the SCE's planned spending will go to its transmission and distribution (T&D) network. Most of the generation-related spending will be spent on decommissioning the utility's San Onofre Nuclear Generating Station (SONGS), the two-unit, 2,150-megawatt plant that the utility closed in mid-2013.
Within this article: Investment plans by Southern California Edison.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Energy Transfer Partners, Enbridge, Spectra Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- Nuclear Generation Rises for Fifth Year Running
- Equinor, Genesis Energy, Magnolia Oil & Gas: Your Daily Energy News
- Canada at Work on $1.3 Billion in Maintenance-Related Projects through End ...
- Tropical Storm Gordon Moves Quickly Across Gulf of Mexico, an Industrial In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker