You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Edison International Projects $13.7 Billion, Three-Year Capital Spend
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 591 Words
Attachment: SCEfuture, SCEpast
SUGAR LAND, TEXAS--June 11, 2018--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Southern California Edison (SCE) (Rosemead, California), the electric utility unit of Edison International (NYSE:EIX) (Rosemead, California), plans to invest $13.7 billion over the 2018-2020 period in its electricity business, the company told investors last month. Most of the SCE's planned spending will go to its transmission and distribution (T&D) network. Most of the generation-related spending will be spent on decommissioning the utility's San Onofre Nuclear Generating Station (SONGS), the two-unit, 2,150-megawatt plant that the utility closed in mid-2013.
Within this article: Investment plans by Southern California Edison.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Entergy Moves Forward with Expansion of Natural-Gas-Fired Power Fleet
- Kinder Morgan, HollyFrontier, Continental Resources: Your Daily Energy New...
- FirstEnergy Turns to $3 Billion in T&D Projects as it Prepares to Close Nuc...
- Latin America Has More Than 28 Gigawatts of Operational and Pre-commissione...
- Sweden Builds Out Wind Power, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker