You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Two European Gas Pipelines Win EU Funding
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 684 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--June 12, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Two major gas pipeline projects in Europe have received funding of 309 million euro ($363 million) from the European Union (EU).
Within this article: Details EU funding for both projects, scope, timelines, total investment and partners
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info Tracks Bounty of Projects in Booming Permian Region
- Energy Transfer Partners, Enbridge, Spectra Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- Conference: LNG Exports are the Future of U.S. Natural Gas Industry, But Bi...
- SemGroup at Work on Natural Gas, NGL Plants and Pipelines Across North Amer...
- Williams Files With FERC for Full Operation of Atlantic Sunrise Natural Gas...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker