You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Two European Gas Pipelines Win EU Funding
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 684 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--June 12, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Two major gas pipeline projects in Europe have received funding of 309 million euro ($363 million) from the European Union (EU).
Within this article: Details EU funding for both projects, scope, timelines, total investment and partners
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Fluor's Near-Term North American Projects Cover LNG Canada, Pipeline Comple...
- Enbridge, Venture Global LNG: Your Daily Energy News
- Shell Midstream, PJM Grid: Your Daily Energy News
- Energy Transfer Benefits from Record U.S. Oil, Gas Production
- Targa Resources Sees 2019 as Pivotal for Project Completions
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker