You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Two European Gas Pipelines Win EU Funding
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 684 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--June 12, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Two major gas pipeline projects in Europe have received funding of 309 million euro ($363 million) from the European Union (EU).
Within this article: Details EU funding for both projects, scope, timelines, total investment and partners
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info Tracks More Than $1 Billion in U.S. Ethylene, Ethane Export...
- Kinder Morgan, Enterprise Products, Shell, Chevron: Your Daily Energy News
- Oil Rig Count, Energy Transfer, U.S. Crude Exports: Your Daily Energy News
- Cianbro, Welded Construction at Work on Nearly $2 Billion in Projects, Led ...
- U.S. Threatens Europe-Russia Nord Stream 2 Pipeline
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker