You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Geismar, Louisiana, to See $1.7 Billion in Planned Project Kickoffs, Completions in Second-Half 2018
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 615 Words
SUGAR LAND--June 12, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The community of Geismar in Ascension Parish, Louisiana, is located squarely in Louisiana's Chemical corridor, along the banks of the Mississippi River. Industrial Info is tracking more than $1.7 billion in planned project starts and completions in the area in the second half of this year, mostly within the Chemical Processing Industry.
Within this article: Details of major Chemical Processing Industry project starts and completions in second-half 2018
Companies featured: Westlake Chemical Corporation (NYSE:WLK), Air Products and Chemicals Incorporated (NYSE:APD), Occidental Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:OXY), Royal Dutch Shell plc (NYSE:RDS-A), Jacobs Engineering Group Incorporated (NYSE:JEC), Nutrien Limited (NYSE:NTR), Praxair Incorporated (NYSE:PX)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Shell's Pennsylvania Petrochemicals Project Progresses
- Positive Final Investment Decision Made for Polyethylene Unit in Bayport, T...
- Industrial Info's North American Project Spending Index Rises 16.35% in Aug...
- Nigeria Set to Become Fertilizer Exporter, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- New Industrial Info PECWeb Enhancement Improves Access to Disaster Impact T...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker