You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Industrial Info Tracks $6.5 Billion in Third-Quarter Food & Beverage Project Kickoffs
Industry Segment: Food & Beverage | Word Count: 46 Words
SUGAR LAND--June 12, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info Resources is tracking more than $6.5 billion in U.S. capital projects related to the Food & Beverage Industry that are expected to commence construction in the third quarter of 2018.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info's 2019 Outlook Chronicles the Winds of Change
- Spending Index Shows Impact of Chemical Mega Projects
- India's 'White Revolution' Shows $704 Million in Capital Expenditure, an In...
- Food and Beverage Firms Started Construction in 2018 on $52.8 Billion Worth...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker