You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Northeastern Regions at Work on Nearly $6 Billion in Chemical Projects
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 650 Words
Attachment: US Northeastern Chemicals, 0618
SUGAR LAND--June 13, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The U.S. Southwest and Gulf Coast areas may lead the rest of the nation in chemical industry projects, but there's plenty to be found in the Northeast and New England regions, where companies such as Royal Dutch Shell plc (NYSE:RDS.A) (The Hague, Netherlands) are at work on high-value projects. Industrial Info is tracking more than $5.7 billion worth of chemical projects that are nearing or under construction in the U.S. Northeast and New England regions.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued chemical projects nearing or under construction in the U.S. Northeast and New England regions, including those from major companies such as Shell, Croda International plc, Linde Group and Ferti Technologies.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 15.56% in March
- Strong Earthquakes Rattle Philippines, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Germany's Chemical Producers to Invest $120 Million in Debottlenecking Proj...
- Nigeria's Chemical Industry Hosts More than $11 Billion in Projects, an Ind...
- Philippines's Central Luzon Jolted by 6.1 Magnitude Earthquake, an Industri...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker