You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Industrial Info Tracks Multitude of Lumber, Sawmill Projects
Industry Segment: Pulp & Paper | Word Count: 70 Words
SUGAR LAND--June 14, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--According to FreightWaves, "a confluence of strong global demand and critical supply issues caused futures prices for 1,000 board feet of lumber to break $500 for the first time ever." Today, Industrial Info is tracking over $1.6 billion in active planned project capacity for lumber mills and sawmills in the Southwest and Southeast regions in the U.S.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Pulp and Paper Firms Planning to Rebuild Turbines, an Industrial Info ...
- Industrial Info's 2019 Outlook Chronicles the Winds of Change
- Spending Index Shows Impact of Chemical Mega Projects
- Voith Rides Wave of Growth in Hydropower Market, with Nearly $13 Billion in...
- Maintenance Continues to be Key in Pulp & Paper Industry, an Industrial Inf...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker