You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Texas to See More Than $3.2 Billion in Third-Quarter Power Project Starts, Completions
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 668 Words
SUGAR LAND--June 14, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Texas is set to see more than $3.2 billion in Power project kickoffs and completions from July through September this year. The Lone Star State still generates the most wind power of any state in the U.S., and a substantial number of the projects are windfarms.
Within this projects: Details of Power Industry kickoffs and completions in Texas in third-quarter 2018
Companies featured: NextEra Energy Incorporated (NYSE:NEE)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- EPC Firm AECOM Grows Backlog to More Than $54 Billion
- Voith Rides Wave of Growth in Hydropower Market, with Nearly $13 Billion in...
- Ameren Missouri Moves Forward with Plans to Decarbonize its Generation
- U.S. Business Survey Indicates Tighter Labor Availability
- U.K.'s $18 Billion Wylfa Nuclear Project Adds New Partners
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker