You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Texas to See More Than $3.2 Billion in Third-Quarter Power Project Starts, Completions
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 668 Words
SUGAR LAND--June 14, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Texas is set to see more than $3.2 billion in Power project kickoffs and completions from July through September this year. The Lone Star State still generates the most wind power of any state in the U.S., and a substantial number of the projects are windfarms.
Within this projects: Details of Power Industry kickoffs and completions in Texas in third-quarter 2018
Companies featured: NextEra Energy Incorporated (NYSE:NEE)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Entergy Moves Forward with Expansion of Natural-Gas-Fired Power Fleet
- Kinder Morgan, HollyFrontier, Continental Resources: Your Daily Energy New...
- FirstEnergy Turns to $3 Billion in T&D Projects as it Prepares to Close Nuc...
- Latin America Has More Than 28 Gigawatts of Operational and Pre-commissione...
- Sweden Builds Out Wind Power, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker