You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Texas to See More Than $3.2 Billion in Third-Quarter Power Project Starts, Completions
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 668 Words
SUGAR LAND--June 14, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Texas is set to see more than $3.2 billion in Power project kickoffs and completions from July through September this year. The Lone Star State still generates the most wind power of any state in the U.S., and a substantial number of the projects are windfarms.
Within this projects: Details of Power Industry kickoffs and completions in Texas in third-quarter 2018
Companies featured: NextEra Energy Incorporated (NYSE:NEE)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Energy Transfer Partners, Enbridge, Spectra Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- Nuclear Generation Rises for Fifth Year Running
- Equinor, Genesis Energy, Magnolia Oil & Gas: Your Daily Energy News
- Canada at Work on $1.3 Billion in Maintenance-Related Projects through End ...
- Tropical Storm Gordon Moves Quickly Across Gulf of Mexico, an Industrial In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker