You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Texas to See More Than $3.2 Billion in Third-Quarter Power Project Starts, Completions
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 668 Words
SUGAR LAND--June 14, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Texas is set to see more than $3.2 billion in Power project kickoffs and completions from July through September this year. The Lone Star State still generates the most wind power of any state in the U.S., and a substantial number of the projects are windfarms.
Within this projects: Details of Power Industry kickoffs and completions in Texas in third-quarter 2018
Companies featured: NextEra Energy Incorporated (NYSE:NEE)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Power Plant Demolition Business: Modest Today, Bigger Tomorrow
- Midwest Leads U.S. in Renewable Energy Project Completions in Second-Half 2...
- Renewables Lead in Mexico's New-Build Power Generation
- Norway Backs Full-Scale Carbon Capture Project
- U.K. Plans World's Largest Electric Vehicle Charging Network
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker