You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Mississippi, Alabama Home to Nearly $3.2 Billion in Summer Project Kickoffs
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 157 Words
Attachment: Mississippi and Alabama, Summer 2018
SUGAR LAND--June 14, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Mississippi and Alabama are set to see a wide variety of projects across diverse industries begin construction this summer. Industrial Info is tracking $3.17 billion in active projects set to begin construction in the two states in the summer of 2018, about 70% of which are attached to just three industries: Industrial Manufacturing; Pulp, Paper & Wood; and Oil & Gas Pipelines.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Missouri Shows More than $1.5 Billion in Projects Set to Kick Off this Summ...
- Industrial Info Tracks $6 Billion in U.S. Maintenance Projects for Second-H...
- Europe, Canada Strike Back with Tariffs on U.S. Goods
- North American Project Fallout Rate Down from Last Year
- Norway Backs Full-Scale Carbon Capture Project
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker