You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Mississippi, Alabama Home to Nearly $3.2 Billion in Summer Project Kickoffs
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 157 Words
Attachment: Mississippi and Alabama, Summer 2018
SUGAR LAND--June 14, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Mississippi and Alabama are set to see a wide variety of projects across diverse industries begin construction this summer. Industrial Info is tracking $3.17 billion in active projects set to begin construction in the two states in the summer of 2018, about 70% of which are attached to just three industries: Industrial Manufacturing; Pulp, Paper & Wood; and Oil & Gas Pipelines.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Baytown, Texas, Sees $1.7 Billion in Active Industrial Projects
- Industrial Info Tracks $2.1 Billion in Fourth-Quarter Project Kickoffs, Com...
- Industrial Info Tracks $5.5 Billion Worth of North American Automotive Proj...
- Gulf Coast Weathers Tropical Storm Gordon, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Carolinas Still Reeling from Florence, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker