You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Mississippi, Alabama Home to Nearly $3.2 Billion in Summer Project Kickoffs
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 157 Words
Attachment: Mississippi and Alabama, Summer 2018
SUGAR LAND--June 14, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Mississippi and Alabama are set to see a wide variety of projects across diverse industries begin construction this summer. Industrial Info is tracking $3.17 billion in active projects set to begin construction in the two states in the summer of 2018, about 70% of which are attached to just three industries: Industrial Manufacturing; Pulp, Paper & Wood; and Oil & Gas Pipelines.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 2.84% in January
- U.S. Auto Tariffs Would Hit Germany, Slovakia, Hungary, an Industrial Info ...
- West Bengal Port Project Soon to Be a Reality, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- South Africa's Industrial Manufacturing Sector Attracts $2.5 Billion in Inv...
- Brazil: Machinery and Equipment Sector to Grow 5-6% in 2019, an Industrial ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker