You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Midwest, Rocky Mountains to See $3 Billion-Plus in Metals & Minerals Kickoffs this Summer
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 658 Words
Attachment: Midwest, Rocky Mountains Metals & Minerals, 2H18
SUGAR LAND--June 19, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The Rocky Mountains region is a historical haven for mining and mineral-related projects. But the neighboring U.S. Midwest is showing some of its own strength in those markets, given the rising demand for products such as cement. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $3.2 billion in active Metals & Minerals projects that are set to begin construction in the Midwest and Rocky Mountains regions this summer.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued Metals & Minerals Industry projects set to kick off in the two regions this summer, including those from major companies such as Western Fuels Colorado, Tri-State Generation and Transmission Association, Nevada Copper Corporation (TSX:NCU), Kinross Gold Corporation (NYSE:KGC), Continental Cement Company LLC, Summit Materials (NYSE:SUM) and Spartan Light Metal Products Incorporated.
Other companies featured: US Steel Corporation (NYSE:X)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info Tracks $9.45 Billion in 2019 U.S. Steel Mill Capital Projec...
- Join Industrial Info for Our Market Outlook and Networking Event in Houston
- Mining Project Activity at $1.19 Trillion Worldwide, an Industrial Info Mar...
- Czech Mine Explosion Kills 13 Miners, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Brazil Projects $24 Billion in Mining Investments, an Industrial Info Marke...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker