You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Europe Agrees to 32% Renewable Energy Target
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 577 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--June 25, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Europe has increased its renewable energy targets to 32% by 2030, up from the previous target of 27%.
Within this article: Details new renewable energy targets, reaction from power industry, impact on energy, ban on palm oil for biodiesal
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kinder Morgan, Williams Companies, Shell: Your Daily Energy News
- TECO Energy Plans to Invest $1.7 Billion to Green its Electricity Supply
- DTE Energy Ups its Five-Year Capital Spending Plans 42% to $17 Billion, Pla...
- NextEra Energy's Earnings Flat, Expects Up to $5.3 Billion in Capex in 2018
- California Gas Price, U.K. Allows Fracking, API Report: Your Daily Energy ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker