You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Europe Agrees to 32% Renewable Energy Target
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 577 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--June 25, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Europe has increased its renewable energy targets to 32% by 2030, up from the previous target of 27%.
Within this article: Details new renewable energy targets, reaction from power industry, impact on energy, ban on palm oil for biodiesal
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Southwest Region to See $6.9 Billion in Power Project Kickoffs, Comple...
- Rocky Mountains Region to See $6.1 Billion in Fourth-Quarter 2018 Power Kic...
- U.S. Solar Slowing, But Not Swooning From Trump Tariffs
- New Industrial Info PECWeb Enhancement Improves Access to Disaster Impact T...
- Duke Energy, U.S. Crude Exports, Marathon, Andeavor: Your Daily Energy New...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker