You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Europe Agrees to 32% Renewable Energy Target
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 577 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--June 25, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Europe has increased its renewable energy targets to 32% by 2030, up from the previous target of 27%.
Within this article: Details new renewable energy targets, reaction from power industry, impact on energy, ban on palm oil for biodiesal
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Rocky Mountains Region to See More Than $3.6 Billion in First-Quarter Power...
- Turbine Efficiency Group Expands Americas Presence with GTA Acquisition
- Wind Dominates First-Quarter Midwest Power Project Starts, Completions
- Almost 4.4 GW of New Solar, Wind Capacity Seen in LatAm in 2018, an Industr...
- Argentina's Embalse Nuclear Plant to Restart After Refurbishment Works, an ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker