You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Europe Agrees to 32% Renewable Energy Target
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 577 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--June 25, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Europe has increased its renewable energy targets to 32% by 2030, up from the previous target of 27%.
Within this article: Details new renewable energy targets, reaction from power industry, impact on energy, ban on palm oil for biodiesal
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- BP: Renewables to Displace Coal as World's Largest Source of Electric Gener...
- Schlumberger, PG&E: Your Daily Energy News
- North American Project Spending Index Up 11.05% in February
- EIA: U.S. Natural Gas Consumption Rises 10% in 2018
- Eni and Shell Outline Carbon Emissions Targets and Investment
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker