You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Major Ethylene Plant Overhauls Seen Across Europe's DACH Region, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 33 Words
Companies like BASF, Basell Polyolefine, Dow Olefinverbund GmbH, Ineos Koeln GmbH and Lonza Ag will be conducting planned turnarounds at their ethylene units in 2018 and 2019 in the DACH region (Germany, Austria and Switzerland). The total spending for these shutdowns will be about $148 million.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info Tracking $3.2 Billion in BASF Projects
- Shintech Hosts Wealth of Chemical Expansions, Additions in Louisiana
- WorleyParsons' $140 Billion in Global Projects Hew to Exploration, Ethylene
- Roundup Cancer Ruling Knocks 10% of Bayer's Shares
- Middle East Ethylene Maintenance Spending to Reach $220 Million, an Industr...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker