You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Major Ethylene Plant Overhauls Seen Across Europe's DACH Region, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 33 Words
Companies like BASF, Basell Polyolefine, Dow Olefinverbund GmbH, Ineos Koeln GmbH and Lonza Ag will be conducting planned turnarounds at their ethylene units in 2018 and 2019 in the DACH region (Germany, Austria and Switzerland). The total spending for these shutdowns will be about $148 million.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Jacobs, Bechtel and Other Top EPC Firms Rack Up Billions Worth of Awards fr...
- Industrial Info Forecasts 2020 to be Peak Labor Year in the U.S.
- WorleyParsons Adds Jacobs' Energy, Chemicals Businesses to $140 Billion in ...
- North American Industrial Project Spending Index Rises 12.31% for September
- Maximize Your Opportunities With Industrial Info's Key Account Locator
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker