You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Major Ethylene Plant Overhauls Seen Across Europe's DACH Region, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 33 Words
Companies like BASF, Basell Polyolefine, Dow Olefinverbund GmbH, Ineos Koeln GmbH and Lonza Ag will be conducting planned turnarounds at their ethylene units in 2018 and 2019 in the DACH region (Germany, Austria and Switzerland). The total spending for these shutdowns will be about $148 million.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Valero Retains No. 1 Spot as Top U.S. Refiner, but Changes are On The Way
- INEOS to Build First European Cracker in 20 Years
- Industrial Info to Present Webinar on Global Chemical Processing Spending O...
- Typhoon Maria Poses Threat to Ethylene Units in East Asia, an Industrial In...
- Ethiopia Set to Become Major Fertilizer Exporter in East Africa, an Industr...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker