You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
S&B Adds Phillips 66's Sweeny Hub Units to Long List of NGL Projects
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 573 Words
Attachment: S&B Projects, June 2018
SUGAR LAND--June 27, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Phillips 66 (NYSE:PSX) (Houston, Texas) picked S&B Engineers and Constructors Limited (Houston) to perform engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) for two natural gas liquid (NGL) fractionation plants at Phillips 66's Sweeny Hub in Texas. S&B already is at work on several major NGL projects in Texas, including two large complexes in Mont Belvieu. Industrial Info is tracking $1.75 billion in active projects involving S&B.
Within this article: Details on S&B's projects for NGL and other facilities, including those from Energy Transfer Partners LP (NYSE:ETP), Enterprise Products Partners LP (NYSE:EPD) and LyondellBasell Industries NV (NYSE:LYB).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Hess, EQT, Tellurian: Your Daily Energy News
- Tariffs Boost U.S. Steel Companies' Expansion Plans
- Venture Global Signs New Agreement with Polish Oil & Gas, an Industrial Inf...
- Corpus Christi Ship Channel Expansion Set to Start this Year
- Norway Approves $6 Billion Plan for Johan Castberg Field
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker