You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
S&B Adds Phillips 66's Sweeny Hub Units to Long List of NGL Projects
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 573 Words
Attachment: S&B Projects, June 2018
SUGAR LAND--June 27, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Phillips 66 (NYSE:PSX) (Houston, Texas) picked S&B Engineers and Constructors Limited (Houston) to perform engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) for two natural gas liquid (NGL) fractionation plants at Phillips 66's Sweeny Hub in Texas. S&B already is at work on several major NGL projects in Texas, including two large complexes in Mont Belvieu. Industrial Info is tracking $1.75 billion in active projects involving S&B.
Within this article: Details on S&B's projects for NGL and other facilities, including those from Energy Transfer Partners LP (NYSE:ETP), Enterprise Products Partners LP (NYSE:EPD) and LyondellBasell Industries NV (NYSE:LYB).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Jacobs, Bechtel and Other Top EPC Firms Rack Up Billions Worth of Awards fr...
- Energy Transfer, Valero, Schlumberger: Your Daily Energy News
- Enbridge, Energy Transfer, Halliburton: Your Daily Energy News
- North American Industrial Project Spending Index Rises 12.31% for September
- Maximize Your Opportunities With Industrial Info's Key Account Locator
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker