You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Valero Retains No. 1 Spot as Top U.S. Refiner, but Changes are On The Way
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 422 Words
SUGAR LAND--June 29, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--With a refining capacity of nearly 2.2 million barrels per day (BBL/d), Valero Energy Corporation (NYSE:VLO) (San Antonio, Texas) kept its bragging rights as the number one refiner in the U.S, according to a report released this week by the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA).
Within this article: Details of the EIA's latest refinery capacity report. Additional companies: Marathon Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:MPC), Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XMO), Phillips 66 (NYSE:PSX), Andeavor Corporation (NYSE:ANDV), Royal Dutch Shell plc (NYSE:RDS.A).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Jacobs, Bechtel and Other Top EPC Firms Rack Up Billions Worth of Awards fr...
- WorleyParsons Adds Jacobs' Energy, Chemicals Businesses to $140 Billion in ...
- North American Industrial Project Spending Index Rises 12.31% for September
- RSVP for Industrial Info's November 1 Market Outlook and Networking Event i...
- Maximize Your Opportunities With Industrial Info's Key Account Locator
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker