You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Report: Global Gas Demand to Grow Through 2035
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 828 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--July 9, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Global gas consumption is projected to grow in the long run under virtually all major scenarios according to the 2018 Global Gas Report, launched by European utility Snam (Milan, Italy) at the World Gas Conference in Washington D.C.
Within this article: Details future growth of gas, key markets, leading consumers
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Enbridge, PG&E: Your Daily Energy News
- AEP Seeks to Bolster Transmission, Distribution Across U.S. with $3.6 Billi...
- EIA: Record U.S. Oil & Gas Production to Fuel Net Energy Exports
- More Than $8 billion in T&D Project Investments Planned to Start Constructi...
- Indonesia Aims to Be Leading Geothermal Energy Producer, an Industrial Info...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker