You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Report: Global Gas Demand to Grow Through 2035
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 828 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--July 9, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Global gas consumption is projected to grow in the long run under virtually all major scenarios according to the 2018 Global Gas Report, launched by European utility Snam (Milan, Italy) at the World Gas Conference in Washington D.C.
Within this article: Details future growth of gas, key markets, leading consumers
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Sempra Awards EPC Contracts on Liquefaction Plant, One of its $7.4 Billion ...
- 'One Step Back': BP Rues Increased Global Coal Use
- Texas Wind Energy Keeps Spinning as Iberdrola Reinvigorates Projects with $...
- Europe Agrees to 32% Renewable Energy Target
- Join Industrial Info at HydroVision 2020
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker