You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Report: Global Gas Demand to Grow Through 2035
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 828 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--July 9, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Global gas consumption is projected to grow in the long run under virtually all major scenarios according to the 2018 Global Gas Report, launched by European utility Snam (Milan, Italy) at the World Gas Conference in Washington D.C.
Within this article: Details future growth of gas, key markets, leading consumers
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Power Industry Looks to $1.76 Billion in Active Maintenance Projects f...
- ConocoPhillips, Strategic Petroleum Reserve, U.S. Coal Stockpiles: Your Da...
- Trump Administration Unveils Replacement for Greenhouse Gas Emissions Rule
- Trump Administration Unveils Plan to Replace Obama-Era Air Emissions Rule, ...
- Hurricane Lane Churns Through the Hawaiian Islands, an Industrial Info Mark...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker