You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Pharma Investment Still Strong in U.K. R&D Despite Brexit
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 773 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--July 11, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Investment in the U.K.'s pharmaceutical sector remains strong despite the future uncertainty of Brexit.
Within this article: Details investment in U.K. R&D, trends, potential impact of Brexit on healthcare, warnings from leading pharma giants
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Pharma-Biotech Webinar in Review: North America, Europe Are Hotspots, but ...
- Roundup Cancer Ruling Knocks 10% of Bayer's Shares
- Ireland Welcomes Abbott Investment in Plant Expansion
- GlaxoSmithKline Shutting Irish Skincare Plant
- U.K. Pharma-Bio Industry Braces for Brexit, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker