You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Global Chemical Webinar in Review: Upstream Production Drives Downstream Plants
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 703 Words
SUGAR LAND--July 9, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--In the June 26 webinar on global Chemical Processing spending, Trey Hamblet, Industrial Info's vice president of Chemical Processing Industry research, and Shaheen Chohan, vice president of global analytics, discussed the trends, drivers and future of the global Chemical Processing Industry. The webinar touched on ethylene, propylene, methanol and ammonia.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- WorleyParsons Wins New Contract for NOVA Corunna Cracker Expansion
- Valero Retains No. 1 Spot as Top U.S. Refiner, but Changes are On The Way
- Project Spending Gap Index Shows Heightened Fallout Rate
- Industrial Info to Present Webinar on Global Chemical Processing Spending O...
- Federal Funding Committed for Southeast Texas Coast Hurricane Protection
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker