You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Global Chemical Webinar in Review: Upstream Production Drives Downstream Plants
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 703 Words
SUGAR LAND--July 9, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--In the June 26 webinar on global Chemical Processing spending, Trey Hamblet, Industrial Info's vice president of Chemical Processing Industry research, and Shaheen Chohan, vice president of global analytics, discussed the trends, drivers and future of the global Chemical Processing Industry. The webinar touched on ethylene, propylene, methanol and ammonia.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info Tracking $3.2 Billion in BASF Projects
- Shintech Hosts Wealth of Chemical Expansions, Additions in Louisiana
- WorleyParsons' $140 Billion in Global Projects Hew to Exploration, Ethylene
- Roundup Cancer Ruling Knocks 10% of Bayer's Shares
- Middle East Ethylene Maintenance Spending to Reach $220 Million, an Industr...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker