You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Global Chemical Webinar in Review: Upstream Production Drives Downstream Plants
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 703 Words
SUGAR LAND--July 9, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--In the June 26 webinar on global Chemical Processing spending, Trey Hamblet, Industrial Info's vice president of Chemical Processing Industry research, and Shaheen Chohan, vice president of global analytics, discussed the trends, drivers and future of the global Chemical Processing Industry. The webinar touched on ethylene, propylene, methanol and ammonia.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info Forecasts 2020 to be Peak Labor Year in the U.S.
- WorleyParsons Adds Jacobs' Energy, Chemicals Businesses to $140 Billion in ...
- DowDuPont to Complete Key U.S. Polyethylene Projects This Quarter
- IIR's Global Realization Rate Shows Slight Contraction for 2018, Led by Chi...
- Light at Night in 24-hour Workplaces: Free Webinar to Review New 2018 Stand...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker