You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Project Spending Gap Index Shows Heightened Fallout Rate
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 43 Words
SUGAR LAND--July 10, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info's updated project spending gap index (cancelled, moved to another year, etc.) shows trend of three consecutive months of greater fallout than last year.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Enbridge, PG&E: Your Daily Energy News
- AEP Seeks to Bolster Transmission, Distribution Across U.S. with $3.6 Billi...
- EIA: Record U.S. Oil & Gas Production to Fuel Net Energy Exports
- More Than $8 billion in T&D Project Investments Planned to Start Constructi...
- Indonesia Aims to Be Leading Geothermal Energy Producer, an Industrial Info...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker