You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Project Spending Gap Index Shows Heightened Fallout Rate
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 43 Words
SUGAR LAND--July 10, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info's updated project spending gap index (cancelled, moved to another year, etc.) shows trend of three consecutive months of greater fallout than last year.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Sempra Awards EPC Contracts on Liquefaction Plant, One of its $7.4 Billion ...
- 'One Step Back': BP Rues Increased Global Coal Use
- Texas Wind Energy Keeps Spinning as Iberdrola Reinvigorates Projects with $...
- Europe Agrees to 32% Renewable Energy Target
- Join Industrial Info at HydroVision 2020
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker