You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Project Spending Gap Index Shows Heightened Fallout Rate
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 43 Words
SUGAR LAND--July 10, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info's updated project spending gap index (cancelled, moved to another year, etc.) shows trend of three consecutive months of greater fallout than last year.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Voith Rides Wave of Growth in Hydropower Market, with Nearly $13 Billion in...
- Unfazed by Hurricanes, Duke Proceeds with Capital Program
- Edison's $5 Billion in Projects Covers Wide-Ranging Upgrades, Replacements ...
- IIR's Global Realization Rate Shows Slight Contraction for 2018, Led by Chi...
- Southeast Asian Oil & Gas Project Outlook Shows Improvement
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker