You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Federal Funding Committed for Southeast Texas Coast Hurricane Protection
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 405 Words
SUGAR LAND--July 10, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) has earmarked nearly $4 billion for levee construction and upgrades along the Texas Gulf Coast, from Sabine Pass to Galveston Bay, as a bulwark against hurricanes.
Within this article: Freeport liquefied natural gas (LNG) liquefaction and export plant project. Additional companies: ConocoPhillips (NYSE:COP)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Jacobs, Bechtel and Other Top EPC Firms Rack Up Billions Worth of Awards fr...
- Energy Transfer, Valero, Schlumberger: Your Daily Energy News
- Enbridge, Energy Transfer, Halliburton: Your Daily Energy News
- North American Industrial Project Spending Index Rises 12.31% for September
- Maximize Your Opportunities With Industrial Info's Key Account Locator
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker