You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Federal Funding Committed for Southeast Texas Coast Hurricane Protection
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 405 Words
SUGAR LAND--July 10, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) has earmarked nearly $4 billion for levee construction and upgrades along the Texas Gulf Coast, from Sabine Pass to Galveston Bay, as a bulwark against hurricanes.
Within this article: Freeport liquefied natural gas (LNG) liquefaction and export plant project. Additional companies: ConocoPhillips (NYSE:COP)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- EIA: Record U.S. Oil & Gas Production to Fuel Net Energy Exports
- Water-to-Oil Ratios Can Determine Offshore Well Profits in Gulf of Mexico, ...
- Equinor Begins 2019 with Major Discovery in North Sea, an Industrial Info M...
- Norwegian Sea Hosts $9.25 Billion in Capital Spending, an Industrial Info M...
- Poland's LNG Import Terminal Expansion Receives Permits, an Industrial Info...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker