You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Federal Funding Committed for Southeast Texas Coast Hurricane Protection
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 405 Words
SUGAR LAND--July 10, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) has earmarked nearly $4 billion for levee construction and upgrades along the Texas Gulf Coast, from Sabine Pass to Galveston Bay, as a bulwark against hurricanes.
Within this article: Freeport liquefied natural gas (LNG) liquefaction and export plant project. Additional companies: ConocoPhillips (NYSE:COP)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Hess, EQT, Tellurian: Your Daily Energy News
- Tariffs Boost U.S. Steel Companies' Expansion Plans
- Venture Global Signs New Agreement with Polish Oil & Gas, an Industrial Inf...
- Corpus Christi Ship Channel Expansion Set to Start this Year
- Norway Approves $6 Billion Plan for Johan Castberg Field
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker