You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Flooding in Japan Temporarily Shuts Several Steel Mills, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 45 Words
Attachment: Japan Map
The flooding in southwestern Japan associated with Typhoon Maria temporarily shut down operations at integrated steel mills in the region
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Baytown, Texas, Sees $1.7 Billion in Active Industrial Projects
- Join Industrial Info for a Webinar on the Global Mining Spending Outlook
- Canada at Work on $1.3 Billion in Maintenance-Related Projects through End ...
- EU Steel Sector Robust but Threatened by U.S. Trade War
- Industrial Info Tracks Impact of Japan Earthquake, an Industrial Info Marke...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker