You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Flooding in Japan Temporarily Shuts Several Steel Mills, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 45 Words
Attachment: Japan Map
The flooding in southwestern Japan associated with Typhoon Maria temporarily shut down operations at integrated steel mills in the region
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Tariffs Boost U.S. Steel Companies' Expansion Plans
- 'One Step Back': BP Rues Increased Global Coal Use
- North American Project Spending Index Up 50% for Metals & Minerals Industry...
- U.S. Tariffs Make More Waves on Steel, Auto Fronts
- Infrastructure Projects to Drive Cement Expansion in the Philippines, an In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker