You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Typhoon Maria Poses Threat to Ethylene Units in East Asia, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 131 Words
Attachment: Typhoon Maria Impact, 0718
Typhoon Maria poses a threat to four ethylene units in East Asia. Each of these units are on the southernmost potential path of the storm, which is expected to see 60-kilometer-per-hour winds. If these naphtha-fed units are taken offline even temporarily, the total capacity offline will equal 8.5 billion pounds of ethylene.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Wood Group's $83 Billion Worth of Projects Include U.S. Chemical, Natural G...
- Baytown, Texas, Sees $1.7 Billion in Active Industrial Projects
- U.S. Chemical Industry Segues into 2019 with $1.2 Billion in Maintenance Tu...
- Performance Chemiserve Private Limited Invests in $400 Million Chemical Com...
- Sonatrach Plans to Invest in $1.6 Billion Linear Alkyl Benzene Plant in Alg...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker