You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Typhoon Maria Poses Threat to Ethylene Units in East Asia, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 131 Words
Attachment: Typhoon Maria Impact, 0718
Typhoon Maria poses a threat to four ethylene units in East Asia. Each of these units are on the southernmost potential path of the storm, which is expected to see 60-kilometer-per-hour winds. If these naphtha-fed units are taken offline even temporarily, the total capacity offline will equal 8.5 billion pounds of ethylene.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Jacobs, Bechtel and Other Top EPC Firms Rack Up Billions Worth of Awards fr...
- Industrial Info Forecasts 2020 to be Peak Labor Year in the U.S.
- WorleyParsons Adds Jacobs' Energy, Chemicals Businesses to $140 Billion in ...
- North American Industrial Project Spending Index Rises 12.31% for September
- Maximize Your Opportunities With Industrial Info's Key Account Locator
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker