You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Typhoon Maria Poses Threat to Ethylene Units in East Asia, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 131 Words
Attachment: Typhoon Maria Impact, 0718
Typhoon Maria poses a threat to four ethylene units in East Asia. Each of these units are on the southernmost potential path of the storm, which is expected to see 60-kilometer-per-hour winds. If these naphtha-fed units are taken offline even temporarily, the total capacity offline will equal 8.5 billion pounds of ethylene.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- WorleyParsons Wins New Contract for NOVA Corunna Cracker Expansion
- Valero Retains No. 1 Spot as Top U.S. Refiner, but Changes are On The Way
- Project Spending Gap Index Shows Heightened Fallout Rate
- Industrial Info to Present Webinar on Global Chemical Processing Spending O...
- Federal Funding Committed for Southeast Texas Coast Hurricane Protection
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker