You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Report Stresses Importance of U.S. Petchem, Fuel and Crude Supply Chains, Ports
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 563 Words
SUGAR LAND--July 11, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--A new report by American Fuel & Petrochemicals Manufacturers (AFPM) stresses the importance of supply chains in the U.S., including the country's coastal and inland ports and waterways that link refining and petrochemical products to global markets. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $19 billion in U.S. project activity related to the handling of marine cargo.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Baytown, Texas, Sees $1.7 Billion in Active Industrial Projects
- Industrial Info Tracks $5.5 Billion Worth of North American Automotive Proj...
- Gulf Coast Weathers Tropical Storm Gordon, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- EIA: Houston-Galveston Port District Becomes Net Oil Exporter for First Tim...
- Hurricane Florence Bears Down on U.S., Typhoon Mangkhut on Asia, an Industr...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker