You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Report Stresses Importance of U.S. Petchem, Fuel and Crude Supply Chains, Ports
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 563 Words
SUGAR LAND--July 11, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--A new report by American Fuel & Petrochemicals Manufacturers (AFPM) stresses the importance of supply chains in the U.S., including the country's coastal and inland ports and waterways that link refining and petrochemical products to global markets. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $19 billion in U.S. project activity related to the handling of marine cargo.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Washington, Oregon to See $4.4 Billion in Third-Quarter Project Kickoffs, C...
- Georgia's $2.25 Billion in Project Kickoffs to Bear Fruit this Summer
- U.S. Tariffs Make More Waves on Steel, Auto Fronts
- Corpus Christi Ship Channel Expansion Set to Start this Year
- Mexico's Auto Demand Picks Up Speed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker