You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
UAE's Sharjah National Oil Plans LNG Regasification Terminal in Hamriyah, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Terminals | Word Count: 48 Words
Attachment: Hamriyah LNG Terminal
United Arab Emirates' state-owned Sharjah National Oil Corporation plans to build a 4 million-ton-per-year LNG receiving and regasification terminal in Hamriyah with an investment of $800 million.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- S&B Adds Phillips 66's Sweeny Hub Units to Long List of NGL Projects
- NGL-Related Projects to Spur More than $1.4 Billion in Midwest, Great Lakes...
- Venture Global Signs New Agreement with Polish Oil & Gas, an Industrial Inf...
- Corpus Christi Ship Channel Expansion Set to Start this Year
- Surge in Gas Demand in China May Slow in 2019 and Beyond, Predicts BP
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker