You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
UAE's Sharjah National Oil Plans LNG Regasification Terminal in Hamriyah, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Terminals | Word Count: 48 Words
Attachment: Hamriyah LNG Terminal
United Arab Emirates' state-owned Sharjah National Oil Corporation plans to build a 4 million-ton-per-year LNG receiving and regasification terminal in Hamriyah with an investment of $800 million.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Jacobs, Bechtel and Other Top EPC Firms Rack Up Billions Worth of Awards fr...
- Energy Transfer, Valero, Schlumberger: Your Daily Energy News
- FERC Issues Key Statement for Venture's Calcasieu Pass LNG Project, an Indu...
- North American Industrial Project Spending Index Rises 12.31% for September
- Maximize Your Opportunities With Industrial Info's Key Account Locator
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker