You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
UAE's Sharjah National Oil Plans LNG Regasification Terminal in Hamriyah, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Terminals | Word Count: 48 Words
Attachment: Hamriyah LNG Terminal
United Arab Emirates' state-owned Sharjah National Oil Corporation plans to build a 4 million-ton-per-year LNG receiving and regasification terminal in Hamriyah with an investment of $800 million.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info Tracks Bounty of Projects in Booming Permian Region
- Conference: LNG Exports are the Future of U.S. Natural Gas Industry, But Bi...
- SemGroup at Work on Natural Gas, NGL Plants and Pipelines Across North Amer...
- Magellan Midstream Expands Current Project Slate to $2 Billion with Texas E...
- Culture and Data Drive EOG Resources' Success
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker