You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Optimized Process Designs at Work on $3.5 Billion in Projects, Largely on U.S. Gulf Coast
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 636 Words
Attachment: US Generation by Fuel Type, 0718
SUGAR LAND--July 12, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--With demand for U.S. natural gas increasing both domestically and internationally, service providers within the industry are finding plenty of business. Among them is Optimized Process Designs LLC (Katy, Texas), which is involved in $3.5 billion worth of active projects, according to Industrial Info's project database. About 90% of that amount are nearing or under construction.
Within this article: Details on the highest-valued projects involving OPD under construction, including those from major companies such as Enterprise Products Partners LP (NYSE:EPD), Targa Resources Corporation (NYSE:TRGP), Southcross Energy Partners LP (NYSE:SXE), Permico Energia LLC, Stakeholder Midstream and ONEOK Incorporated (NYSE:OKE).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Sempra, Bechtel, OPEC: Your Daily Energy News
- Baker Hughes, Enbridge, Freeport LNG: Your Daily Energy News
- Norway Approves $6 Billion Plan for Johan Castberg Field
- Cheniere's MIDSHIP Pipeline Receives Positive Environmental Report
- Shale Gas Fracking 'Not Banned' in Scotland
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker