You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Cheniere's Corpus Christi LNG Train 1 Progresses with FERC Permission
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 597 Words
SUGAR LAND--July 12, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The U.S. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) has granted permission for Cheniere Energy Incorporated (NYSE:LNG) (Houston, Texas) to introduce natural gas and commission Train 1 at the company's liquefied natural gas (LNG) production and export facility in Corpus Christi, Texas. Cheniere made the request July 2 but has not given an indication of when commissioning might begin.
Within this article: Details of Cheniere's and other companies' LNG projects in the U.S.
Other companies featured: McDermott International Incorporated (NYSE:MDR), ConocoPhillips (NYSE:COP)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Hess, EQT, Tellurian: Your Daily Energy News
- Tariffs Boost U.S. Steel Companies' Expansion Plans
- Venture Global Signs New Agreement with Polish Oil & Gas, an Industrial Inf...
- Corpus Christi Ship Channel Expansion Set to Start this Year
- Norway Approves $6 Billion Plan for Johan Castberg Field
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker