You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Cheniere's Corpus Christi LNG Train 1 Progresses with FERC Permission
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 597 Words
SUGAR LAND--July 12, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The U.S. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) has granted permission for Cheniere Energy Incorporated (NYSE:LNG) (Houston, Texas) to introduce natural gas and commission Train 1 at the company's liquefied natural gas (LNG) production and export facility in Corpus Christi, Texas. Cheniere made the request July 2 but has not given an indication of when commissioning might begin.
Within this article: Details of Cheniere's and other companies' LNG projects in the U.S.
Other companies featured: McDermott International Incorporated (NYSE:MDR), ConocoPhillips (NYSE:COP)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- EIA: Record U.S. Oil & Gas Production to Fuel Net Energy Exports
- Water-to-Oil Ratios Can Determine Offshore Well Profits in Gulf of Mexico, ...
- Equinor Begins 2019 with Major Discovery in North Sea, an Industrial Info M...
- Norwegian Sea Hosts $9.25 Billion in Capital Spending, an Industrial Info M...
- Poland's LNG Import Terminal Expansion Receives Permits, an Industrial Info...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker