You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Natural Gas Still Leads the Way, but Could Face Challenges, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 49 Words
Attachment: bat, batteries
Coupled with battery storage, renewable energy could give natural gas generation a run for its money in coming years, according to comments at the recent World Natural Gas Conference in Washington, D.C. Although Industrial Info does not believe this will be the case in North America as a whole, the concept is interesting on a global level. Industrial Info is tracking more than 2,855 battery units in development globally, with about 181 battery energy storage systems being tracked.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Jacobs, Bechtel and Other Top EPC Firms Rack Up Billions Worth of Awards fr...
- WorleyParsons Adds Jacobs' Energy, Chemicals Businesses to $140 Billion in ...
- North American Industrial Project Spending Index Rises 12.31% for September
- Maximize Your Opportunities With Industrial Info's Key Account Locator
- Drax Pays $922 Million For Iberdrola's U.K. Clean Power Assets
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker