You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Natural Gas Still Leads the Way, but Could Face Challenges, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 49 Words
Attachment: bat, batteries
Coupled with battery storage, renewable energy could give natural gas generation a run for its money in coming years, according to comments at the recent World Natural Gas Conference in Washington, D.C. Although Industrial Info does not believe this will be the case in North America as a whole, the concept is interesting on a global level. Industrial Info is tracking more than 2,855 battery units in development globally, with about 181 battery energy storage systems being tracked.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Sempra Awards EPC Contracts on Liquefaction Plant, One of its $7.4 Billion ...
- 'One Step Back': BP Rues Increased Global Coal Use
- Texas Wind Energy Keeps Spinning as Iberdrola Reinvigorates Projects with $...
- Europe Agrees to 32% Renewable Energy Target
- Join Industrial Info at HydroVision 2020
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker