You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
PJM Generators Propose Offers for FERC Order 842, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 75 Words
PJM generation participants Calpine and American Electric Power recently put forth alternative proposals to assist with FERC Order 842, which calls for certain generators to provide primary frequency response without compensation. Industrial Info currently is tracking 992 operational units with combined fuel types of coal, natural gas and nuclear generation that could be involved in this order. PJM has asked for more clarification from FERC on whether this includes both existing and new generation assets.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Jacobs, Bechtel and Other Top EPC Firms Rack Up Billions Worth of Awards fr...
- WorleyParsons Adds Jacobs' Energy, Chemicals Businesses to $140 Billion in ...
- North American Industrial Project Spending Index Rises 12.31% for September
- Maximize Your Opportunities With Industrial Info's Key Account Locator
- Drax Pays $922 Million For Iberdrola's U.K. Clean Power Assets
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker