You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
PJM Generators Propose Offers for FERC Order 842, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 75 Words
PJM generation participants Calpine and American Electric Power recently put forth alternative proposals to assist with FERC Order 842, which calls for certain generators to provide primary frequency response without compensation. Industrial Info currently is tracking 992 operational units with combined fuel types of coal, natural gas and nuclear generation that could be involved in this order. PJM has asked for more clarification from FERC on whether this includes both existing and new generation assets.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Enbridge, PG&E: Your Daily Energy News
- AEP Seeks to Bolster Transmission, Distribution Across U.S. with $3.6 Billi...
- EIA: Record U.S. Oil & Gas Production to Fuel Net Energy Exports
- More Than $8 billion in T&D Project Investments Planned to Start Constructi...
- Indonesia Aims to Be Leading Geothermal Energy Producer, an Industrial Info...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker