You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Mexico's President-Elect Scrutinizes Private Investor Spending, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 42 Words
Newly-elected Mexican president Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador has said he will review the influx of foreign spending in Mexico after he takes office on December 1, 2018. Industrial Info is tracking about $176 billion in active and unconfirmed industry spending in Mexico.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Jacobs, Bechtel and Other Top EPC Firms Rack Up Billions Worth of Awards fr...
- WorleyParsons Adds Jacobs' Energy, Chemicals Businesses to $140 Billion in ...
- North American Industrial Project Spending Index Rises 12.31% for September
- Maximize Your Opportunities With Industrial Info's Key Account Locator
- Drax Pays $922 Million For Iberdrola's U.K. Clean Power Assets
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker