You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Mexico's President-Elect Scrutinizes Private Investor Spending, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 42 Words
Newly-elected Mexican president Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador has said he will review the influx of foreign spending in Mexico after he takes office on December 1, 2018. Industrial Info is tracking about $176 billion in active and unconfirmed industry spending in Mexico.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Enbridge, PG&E: Your Daily Energy News
- AEP Seeks to Bolster Transmission, Distribution Across U.S. with $3.6 Billi...
- EIA: Record U.S. Oil & Gas Production to Fuel Net Energy Exports
- More Than $8 billion in T&D Project Investments Planned to Start Constructi...
- Indonesia Aims to Be Leading Geothermal Energy Producer, an Industrial Info...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker