You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Mexico's President-Elect Scrutinizes Private Investor Spending, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 42 Words
Newly-elected Mexican president Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador has said he will review the influx of foreign spending in Mexico after he takes office on December 1, 2018. Industrial Info is tracking about $176 billion in active and unconfirmed industry spending in Mexico.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Sempra Awards EPC Contracts on Liquefaction Plant, One of its $7.4 Billion ...
- 'One Step Back': BP Rues Increased Global Coal Use
- Texas Wind Energy Keeps Spinning as Iberdrola Reinvigorates Projects with $...
- Europe Agrees to 32% Renewable Energy Target
- Join Industrial Info at HydroVision 2020
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker