You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Cypress Creek Renewables, Geronimo Energy Solar Develop Projects in Illinois, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 41 Words
Industrial Info is tracking the development of new solar projects by Geronimo Energy and Cypress Creek Renewables worth more than $200 million in Illinois. The largest project is being developed in Henry County with an estimated price tag of $140 million.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Enbridge, PG&E: Your Daily Energy News
- AEP Seeks to Bolster Transmission, Distribution Across U.S. with $3.6 Billi...
- EIA: Record U.S. Oil & Gas Production to Fuel Net Energy Exports
- More Than $8 billion in T&D Project Investments Planned to Start Constructi...
- Indonesia Aims to Be Leading Geothermal Energy Producer, an Industrial Info...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker