You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Cypress Creek Renewables, Geronimo Energy Solar Develop Projects in Illinois, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 41 Words
Industrial Info is tracking the development of new solar projects by Geronimo Energy and Cypress Creek Renewables worth more than $200 million in Illinois. The largest project is being developed in Henry County with an estimated price tag of $140 million.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Jacobs, Bechtel and Other Top EPC Firms Rack Up Billions Worth of Awards fr...
- WorleyParsons Adds Jacobs' Energy, Chemicals Businesses to $140 Billion in ...
- North American Industrial Project Spending Index Rises 12.31% for September
- Maximize Your Opportunities With Industrial Info's Key Account Locator
- Drax Pays $922 Million For Iberdrola's U.K. Clean Power Assets
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker