You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Refinery Turnarounds to Total $552 Million in Value for Third-Quarter 2018
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 698 Words
Attachment: Refining turnarounds, July 2018
SUGAR LAND--July 23, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--U.S. refineries have been keeping busy this year, with utilization rates nearing 97% of total capacity earlier this month. U.S. crude oil stockpiles plunged, while gasoline inventories skyrocketed, in part from export demand--all of which makes proper maintenance at some of the nation's biggest refineries that much more important. Industrial Info is tracking more than $2.33 billion in planned turnarounds at petroleum refining facilities in the U.S., including an estimated $552 million worth that are set to kick off in the third quarter.
Within this article: Details on some of the largest planned turnarounds at key U.S. refineries, including those owned by Marathon Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:MPC), Andeavor Corporation (NYSE:ANDV), HollyFrontier Corporation (NYSE:HFC) (Dallas, Texas), Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM) and Calumet Specialty Products Partners LP (NASDAQ:CLMT).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kinder Morgan, Enbridge, Energy Transfer, Shell: Your Daily Energy News
- North American Project Spending Index Up 11.05% in February
- Closure of Houston Ship Channel Points to Importance of Waterway
- Europe's Refining Industry to See $10.8 Billion in Third-Quarter Kickoffs, ...
- Iran Set for $89 Million of Refining Maintenance in Second-Half 2019, an In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker