You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
German PVC Production Poised to Rise 20%, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 91 Words
Attachment: PVC Expansion
Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) production in Germany is set to post an impressive 20% growth by 2020, as major chemical companies line up expansions at their manufacturing units to meet the growing demand for the plastic polymer. Key players such as Inovyn Chlorvinyls Limited (London, United Kingdom), Vynova Holding SA (Luxembourg City, Luxembourg) and Vinnolit Company (Ismaning, Germany) are investing nearly $110 million in plant-expansion projects to increase their PVC and vinyl chloride monomer production. Industrial Info is tracking 170 capital Chemical Processing projects in Germany worth more than $1.3 billion.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Debottlenecking Projects Reach $1.3 Billion in North America's Oil & Gas, C...
- Corpus Christi PET, PTA Projects May Get New Lease on Life, an Industrial I...
- Commissioning Underway for Sasol's Chemical Project in Louisiana
- Celanese Reports Strong Second-Quarter Profits, Plans $325 Million - $350 M...
- Ethiopia Set to Become Major Fertilizer Exporter in East Africa, an Industr...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker