You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
SunaGas to Select EPC for Floating LNG Import Terminal in Sudan, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 46 Words
Attachment: Port Sudan
State-run SunaGas (Khartoum, Sudan) plans to construct a 6.17 million-ton-per-year floating storage and regasification unit in Port Sudan with a $500 million investment. Sofregaz (Puteaux, France) is providing front-end engineering and design services, and SunaGas expects to select an engineering, procurement and construction (EPC)contractor by next month.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Southwest Sees $8.6 Billion in Fourth-Quarter Pipeline Kickoffs as Per...
- Sempra, Consolidated Edison, Trans Mountain Pipeline: Your Daily Energy Ne...
- U.S. Solar Slowing, But Not Swooning From Trump Tariffs
- Duke Energy, U.S. Crude Exports, Marathon, Andeavor: Your Daily Energy New...
- Oil and Gas Drilling Declines in U.K. Waters
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker