You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
SunaGas to Select EPC for Floating LNG Import Terminal in Sudan, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 46 Words
Attachment: Port Sudan
State-run SunaGas (Khartoum, Sudan) plans to construct a 6.17 million-ton-per-year floating storage and regasification unit in Port Sudan with a $500 million investment. Sofregaz (Puteaux, France) is providing front-end engineering and design services, and SunaGas expects to select an engineering, procurement and construction (EPC)contractor by next month.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Enbridge, TransCanada, Phillips 66: Your Daily Energy News
- Husky Energy, ExxonMobil: Your Daily Energy News
- Latin America Sees Big Oil & Gas Investments, an Industrial Info Market Bri...
- $2 Billion Baltic Pipe Gas Pipeline Project Gets Green Light
- EIA Projects U.S. Oil Production to Reach 12.06 Million BBL/d Next Year, an...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker