You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
SunaGas to Select EPC for Floating LNG Import Terminal in Sudan, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 46 Words
Attachment: Port Sudan
State-run SunaGas (Khartoum, Sudan) plans to construct a 6.17 million-ton-per-year floating storage and regasification unit in Port Sudan with a $500 million investment. Sofregaz (Puteaux, France) is providing front-end engineering and design services, and SunaGas expects to select an engineering, procurement and construction (EPC)contractor by next month.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- TechnipFMC at Work on More than $67 Billion in Projects, Driven by LNG, Off...
- Woodside Pulls Out of Sempra's Port Arthur LNG Project
- Cheniere Notches Up Progress on Sabine Pass, Corpus Christi LNG Projects as...
- Tallgrass Energy, ENGIE, TransCanada: Your Daily Energy News
- Cheniere, Cenovus, U.S. Gas Exports: Your Daily Energy News
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker