You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Cheniere Notches Up Progress on Sabine Pass, Corpus Christi LNG Projects as New Units Underway
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 836 Words
Attachment: US LNG Projection to 2020
SUGAR LAND--August 10, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Cheniere Energy Incorporated (NYSE:LNG) (Houston, Texas) has a clearer vision of its emerging role in the rapidly growing U.S. market for liquefied natural gas (LNG) exports, with the fifth train at the company's Sabine Pass facility and the first two trains at its Corpus Christi facility expected to enter service next year. Industrial Info is tracking more than $35.6 billion in active projects involving Cheniere, including the Corpus Christi and Sabine Pass LNG projects.
Within this article: Details on Cheniere's active projects and outlook for its major projects.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- BP: Renewables to Displace Coal as World's Largest Source of Electric Gener...
- Schlumberger, PG&E: Your Daily Energy News
- Tropical Cyclones Veronica and Trevor Slam Australia, an Industrial Info We...
- Eni and Shell Outline Carbon Emissions Targets and Investment
- Cyclone Veronica Disrupts Australian LNG Exports, an Industrial Info Market...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker