You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Nord Stream 2 Pipeline Will Bypass Denmark Obstacle
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 644 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--August 21, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Denmark continues to remain the final obstacle to the controversial 9.5 billion-euro ($11.6 billion) Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline as the Russian-led consortium proposes an alternative route.
Within this article: Details progress of pipeline, Denmark issue, technical details, project value, partners and opposition
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kinder Morgan, Ohio Nuclear Bill, U.S. Oil Rig Count: Your Daily Energy Ne...
- Venture Global, Sempra Energy, Plains All American: Your Daily Energy News
- Qatar Petroleum Awards NFE FEED Contract to McDermott, an Industrial Info M...
- Global Pipeline Integrity Management Market to Show 2.93% Growth, an Indust...
- Devon Divests Canadian Assets to Canadian Natural Resources, an Industrial ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker