You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Industrial Info Tracking $3.2 Billion in BASF Projects
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 390 Words
SUGAR LAND--August 20, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Global chemical processor BASF SE (Ludwigshafen, Germany) recently confirmed its economic outlook for 2018, including slight sales and earnings growth in the shadow of international trade conflicts involving the U.S., China and Europe. Industrial Info is tracking $3.21 billion in project activity by BASF, about half of which is in the U.S.
Within this article: Update on BASF project activity.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Chemical Industry Segues into 2019 with $1.2 Billion in Maintenance Tu...
- U.S. Methanol Market Stays Robust with Nearly $7 Billion in Projects Near o...
- Industrial Info Tracks $700 Million in U.S. Surfactants Projects
- Nigeria Set to Become Fertilizer Exporter, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Germany, Austria Lead Chemical-Project Starts in Fourth Quarter, an Industr...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker