You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Industrial Info Tracking $3.2 Billion in BASF Projects
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 390 Words
SUGAR LAND--August 20, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Global chemical processor BASF SE (Ludwigshafen, Germany) recently confirmed its economic outlook for 2018, including slight sales and earnings growth in the shadow of international trade conflicts involving the U.S., China and Europe. Industrial Info is tracking $3.21 billion in project activity by BASF, about half of which is in the U.S.
Within this article: Update on BASF project activity.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info Forecasts 2020 to be Peak Labor Year in the U.S.
- WorleyParsons Adds Jacobs' Energy, Chemicals Businesses to $140 Billion in ...
- DowDuPont to Complete Key U.S. Polyethylene Projects This Quarter
- IIR's Global Realization Rate Shows Slight Contraction for 2018, Led by Chi...
- Light at Night in 24-hour Workplaces: Free Webinar to Review New 2018 Stand...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker