You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Trump Administration Unveils Replacement for Greenhouse Gas Emissions Rule
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 610 Words
SUGAR LAND--August 22, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The Trump administration's proposed replacement of the Obama-era Clean Power Plan (CPP) to cut greenhouse gas emissions drew a mixed response on Tuesday.
Other companies featured: American Electric Power Company (NYSE:AEP) Peabody Energy Corporation (NYSE:BTU) Southern Company (NYSE:SO) (Atlanta, Georgia)
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- PG&E, Tallgrass Energy, Kinder Morgan: Your Daily Energy News
- North American Project Spending Index Up Nearly 25% in December
- EDF Renewables at Work on $9 Billion+ in U.S. Power Generation Projects
- Asia's First Integrated Power Plant Under Construction, an Industrial Info ...
- Gennia Starts Operation of 28-MW Windfarm in Argentina, an Industrial Info ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker