You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Trump Administration Unveils Replacement for Greenhouse Gas Emissions Rule
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 610 Words
SUGAR LAND--August 22, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The Trump administration's proposed replacement of the Obama-era Clean Power Plan (CPP) to cut greenhouse gas emissions drew a mixed response on Tuesday.
Other companies featured: American Electric Power Company (NYSE:AEP) Peabody Energy Corporation (NYSE:BTU) Southern Company (NYSE:SO) (Atlanta, Georgia)
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Ameren Missouri Moves Forward with Plans to Decarbonize its Generation
- Join Industrial Info for Our Global Power Spending Outlook Webinar
- U.S. Business Survey Indicates Tighter Labor Availability
- Toshiba Abandons Moorside Nuclear Project in the U.K.
- Canadian Solar Progresses on $3.3 Billion in U.S. Projects, Faces Setbacks ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker