You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Trump Administration Unveils Replacement for Greenhouse Gas Emissions Rule
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 610 Words
SUGAR LAND--August 22, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The Trump administration's proposed replacement of the Obama-era Clean Power Plan (CPP) to cut greenhouse gas emissions drew a mixed response on Tuesday.
Other companies featured: American Electric Power Company (NYSE:AEP) Peabody Energy Corporation (NYSE:BTU) Southern Company (NYSE:SO) (Atlanta, Georgia)
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Williams, Dominion, GE: Your Daily Energy News
- Great Lakes to See Nearly $8.9 Billion in Power Industry Kickoffs, Completi...
- Rocky Mountains Region to See $6.1 Billion in Fourth-Quarter 2018 Power Kic...
- Trump's Affordable Clean Energy Plan to Get a Public Hearing October 1
- South African Government Releases Long-Awaited Draft IRP 2018, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker