You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Hurricane Lane Churns Through the Hawaiian Islands, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 69 Words
Industrial Info continues to monitor the progress of Hurricane Lane and the potential impacts on the electric power industry in Hawaii. Prior to landfall, power plants were maintaining normal operations. Hawaiian Electric, Maui Electric and Hawaii Electric Light have taken precautions and positioned crews in an effort offer speedy response to imminent power outages through the islands. Industrial Info will continue to monitor power plants across Hawaii as the storm progresses.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Market Outlook in Review: Renewables, Natural Gas Dominate North American ...
- Entergy, QEP Resources, Texas Wind: Your Daily Energy News
- Join Industrial Info for Our Global Power Spending Outlook Webinar
- Toshiba Abandons Moorside Nuclear Project in the U.K.
- Canadian Solar Progresses on $3.3 Billion in U.S. Projects, Faces Setbacks ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker