You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Wood Group's $83 Billion Worth of Projects Include U.S. Chemical, Natural Gas Plants
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 695 Words
Attachment: Wood Group, Aug 2018
SUGAR LAND--August 24, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Wood Group plc (Abderdeen, Scotland), a global provider of engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) services, is optimistic about its near-term outlook, with executives pointing to "more oil and gas work than ever before." The company expects to see stronger infrastructure investment in the U.S. and Canada, with emission targets spurring environmental consultancy and land remediation opportunities. Industrial Info is tracking more than $83 billion in active projects involving Wood Group, including nearly $9 billion in U.S. and Canadian projects that are nearing or under construction.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued U.S. and Canadian projects involving Wood Group, including those from major companies such as Celanese Corporation (NYSE:CE), Western Gas Partners LP (NYSE:WES), Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:APC), Kimberly-Clark Corporation (NYSE:KMB) and Husky Energy Incorporated (TSX:HSE).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Enbridge, PG&E: Your Daily Energy News
- AEP Seeks to Bolster Transmission, Distribution Across U.S. with $3.6 Billi...
- EIA: Record U.S. Oil & Gas Production to Fuel Net Energy Exports
- More Than $8 billion in T&D Project Investments Planned to Start Constructi...
- Indonesia Aims to Be Leading Geothermal Energy Producer, an Industrial Info...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker