You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Baytown, Texas, Sees $1.7 Billion in Active Industrial Projects
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 545 Words
SUGAR LAND--August 27, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The city of Baytown, Texas, is home to more than $1.7 billion in active capital and maintenance projects that are underway or planned to begin in the coming years. Despite being home to one of the largest refineries in the U.S., the projects span a range of industries, from Chemical Processing to Metals & Minerals.
Within this article: Details of active projects in Baytown
Companies featured: Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Chevron, Flint Hills, Others Plan Maintenance at Major U.S. Refineries in F...
- ExxonMobil, MMEX Top List of U.S. Refining Capital Projects in Fourth Quart...
- Industrial Info's North American Project Spending Index Rises 16.35% in Aug...
- ExxonMobil Plans £500 Million Spend at U.K. Refinery
- New Industrial Info PECWeb Enhancement Improves Access to Disaster Impact T...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker