You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Performance Chemiserve Private Limited Invests in $400 Million Chemical Complex, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 56 Words
Performance Chemiserve Private Limited, a subsidiary of Deepak Fertilizers And Petrochemicals Corporation Limited, plans to invest about $400 million to set up a grassroot chemical complex at Taloja, India. The complex will have ammonia and isopropyl alcohol units, along with a 160-megawatt (MW) captive power-generation unit. Production is expected to begin by the end of 2022.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Sasol Pushes Ahead with More Costly Louisiana Chemical Complex
- Middle East to Invest $1.7 Billion in Sulfuric Acid Projects, an Industrial...
- ExxonMobil Doubles Capacity for Specialty Elastomers in U.K.
- SIPCHEM Completes Merger with Sahara Petrochemical Company, an Industrial I...
- Explosion Takes Fertilizer Unit in India Offline for Several Weeks, an Indu...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker