You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Performance Chemiserve Private Limited Invests in $400 Million Chemical Complex, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 56 Words
Performance Chemiserve Private Limited, a subsidiary of Deepak Fertilizers And Petrochemicals Corporation Limited, plans to invest about $400 million to set up a grassroot chemical complex at Taloja, India. The complex will have ammonia and isopropyl alcohol units, along with a 160-megawatt (MW) captive power-generation unit. Production is expected to begin by the end of 2022.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Shell's Pennsylvania Petrochemicals Project Progresses
- Industrial Info Tracks $900 Million Worth of U.S. Industrial Gas Projects U...
- Industrial Info Tracks $700 Million in U.S. Surfactants Projects
- Borouge Plans to Invest in $10 Billion for a New Petrochemical Complex in U...
- Nigeria Set to Become Fertilizer Exporter, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker