You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Performance Chemiserve Private Limited Invests in $400 Million Chemical Complex, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 56 Words
Performance Chemiserve Private Limited, a subsidiary of Deepak Fertilizers And Petrochemicals Corporation Limited, plans to invest about $400 million to set up a grassroot chemical complex at Taloja, India. The complex will have ammonia and isopropyl alcohol units, along with a 160-megawatt (MW) captive power-generation unit. Production is expected to begin by the end of 2022.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kiewit Takes Part in $64 Billion in Projects, Led by U.S. Oil Drilling, Nat...
- Market Outlook in Review: More Ethylene Capacity on the Way for U.S.
- Spending Index Shows Impact of Chemical Mega Projects
- Petro Saman Zagros Mulls $2.8 Billion Petrochemical Complex, an Industrial ...
- Notore Chemicals to Begin FEED for Expansion in Fertilizer Complex in Niger...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker