You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Nuclear Generation Rises for Fifth Year Running
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 694 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--September 3, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Global nuclear generation continued to grow in 2017 for the fifth year running, with the addition of three new reactors and the restart of two others in Japan.
Within this article: Details growth in global nuclear capacity, capacity figures, new projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- PG&E, Tallgrass Energy, Kinder Morgan: Your Daily Energy News
- North American Project Spending Index Up Nearly 25% in December
- EDF Renewables at Work on $9 Billion+ in U.S. Power Generation Projects
- Asia's First Integrated Power Plant Under Construction, an Industrial Info ...
- Gennia Starts Operation of 28-MW Windfarm in Argentina, an Industrial Info ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker