You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Nuclear Generation Rises for Fifth Year Running
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 694 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--September 3, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Global nuclear generation continued to grow in 2017 for the fifth year running, with the addition of three new reactors and the restart of two others in Japan.
Within this article: Details growth in global nuclear capacity, capacity figures, new projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Ameren Missouri Moves Forward with Plans to Decarbonize its Generation
- Join Industrial Info for Our Global Power Spending Outlook Webinar
- U.S. Business Survey Indicates Tighter Labor Availability
- Toshiba Abandons Moorside Nuclear Project in the U.K.
- Canadian Solar Progresses on $3.3 Billion in U.S. Projects, Faces Setbacks ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker