You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Dredging Starts on Giant $40 Billion LNG Canada Project
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 725 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--September 10, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Dredging work is set to begin on the stalled $40 billion LNG Canada project in British Colombia, Canada, as project leader Royal Dutch Shell plc (NYSE:RDS-A) looks set to make a final investment decision (FID) in the coming months.
Within this article: Details project progress, investment value, partners scope and impact
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- PG&E, Tallgrass Energy, Kinder Morgan: Your Daily Energy News
- Gulf LNG Pushes Forward with LNG Facility in Mississippi, an Industrial Inf...
- North American Project Spending Index Up Nearly 25% in December
- Driftwood LNG's Planned Lake Charles LNG Facility Clears Another Hurdle, an...
- Poland's LNG Import Terminal Expansion Receives Permits, an Industrial Info...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker