You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Track Hurricane Florence and Typhoon Mangkhut with Disaster Impact Tracker, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 307 Words
Attachment: Disaster Impact Tracker
Hurricane Florence continues to pose a significant threat to industrial and residential assets along the U.S. east coast, potentially displacing millions from their homes and idling hundreds of industrial plants. For detailed industry information, please view IIR's Florence StormCast video. Hurricane Florence remains a dangerous Category 3 storm with winds in excess of 120 miles per hour. Record amounts of rain could damage industrial assets in the region, and transportation routes could be shut down for days or even weeks, depending on flood levels.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- PG&E, Tallgrass Energy, Kinder Morgan: Your Daily Energy News
- North American Project Spending Index Up Nearly 25% in December
- EDF Renewables at Work on $9 Billion+ in U.S. Power Generation Projects
- Asia's First Integrated Power Plant Under Construction, an Industrial Info ...
- Gennia Starts Operation of 28-MW Windfarm in Argentina, an Industrial Info ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker